The resources below are availalbe online and can be located through a search on the web.
- Public Relations Society of America
- Institute for Public Relations
- The Institute for Public Relations is an independent nonprofit organization that builds and documents research-based knowledge in public relations, and makes this knowledge available and useful to practitioners, educators, researchers and their clients.
- National Association of Broadcasters
- Google News Alerts
- Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic. You can set up a Google News Alert to send you updates on Safe Routes to School in the news.
- National Education Association School Crisis Guide
- The NEA's School Crisis Guide offers step-by-step advice for schools and districts to use before, during, and after a crisis.
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Suggestions for dealing with the media during a crisis